Tuesday 30 January 2018

HOME DECOR 101 - Photowall Sweden (+ discount code)

Hello my lovelies and welcome back to my blog!

If you follow my blog regularly, then you'll be more than familiar with the fact that i have a bit of a soft spot for pretty home decor. I love clean lines, uncluttered styling and minimal fussy details. It's always been my go-to style and i'm pretty certain that it always will be. Even while being away at uni in Southampton and not being able to style my room how i would like to, i still think i manage to keep my little space looking simple and put together.

As of summer 2018 i'll officially be packing up my belongings and leaving my favourite student city to move back to the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside, which leaves me with free reign to decorate my new place however i want to!

This got me all kinds of excited, so obviously i took to social media to grab myself some inspo...

One of the things i found on my home decor journey is an incredible piece from Photowall and i just had to share it with you- which, if you're also a fan of minimalistic home styling, it's definitely something  you'll be lusting over. I'm a complete sucker for monochrome and it's rare that i venture out of my comfort zone, however this little turquoise number really stood out to me.




Photowall is a Swedish company with a passion for design and quality. Their wall murals and canvas prints are environmentally friendly, fire-retardant in accordance with Swedish standards and do not fade in sunlight.

The website has a huge range of beautiful wall murals and canvas prints on offer, with designs and styles to suit all tastes. One of my absolute favourite things about the brand is that you can upload your own photos or images and have them transformed into gorgeous wall art. The process is so quick and easy, and you can tailor the print size to any that require. It's also super handy that the website generates a price as you're creating your mural/canvas- meaning you have full control over the price point and size.

I chose a large rectangular canvas print, which arrived with a few days, even though it was during the busy Christmas period. It came with a DIY frame which is really simple to put together (and i'm no DIY queen). The instructions are clear and show a step-by-step guide on how to put it all together- it doesn't require the use of any tools, which was fab as i don't own a single one. Altogether putting it together took me less than ten minutes and absolutely no tears were shed, now to me, that's a result!

Photowall also offers free UK delivery which to me was absolutely fab. I'm one of those people who will spend a lot of money buying things online, but then get put off by the price of the postage (i know i'm not alone in that).

To get your own print, and with a generous discount of 20% you can use my discount code TashAdeleCampaign2018 which is valid until February 25th 2018.

To take advantage of the discount, visit the Photowall website.

Also make sure to check out the Photowall Instagram account for the latest news, decor trends and designs.



* I was very kindly sent this item by Photowall, however this does not affect my views and opinions stated in this post.



No comments: