Monday 18 December 2017

TESTING IN PROGRESS - KISS LASHES

Hola lovelies!

OMG can you believe it? I'm back to posting regular content! I promise i am getting better at this whole posting on time thing (even though this post is evidently late oops). I won't even try to make an excuse for this one like i have with the others, i just generally wasn't feeling like this post was ready to go live just yet. 

So i kinda hyped up that this post would be a little bit different and it is! I'm actually testing this product as i'm typing...okay so i'm not literally typing and sticking on lashes at the same time but you get the idea, it's like a trying it whilst writing this kind of situation. Before i start this mini non-youtube tutorial though, i would just like to mention that KISS is a company that i haven't tried before. I've never used any of their products and if i'm being honest, prior to picking up these lashes i had no idea who they were. They're also not sponsoring this post and i bought the products with my own money before anyone says anything. 

And because i am completely new to the brand i thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try and test them and share my thoughts on them with you all!

So first things first, the packaging. Now i am an absolute sucker for nice packaging and i think i can speak for a lot of other girls when i say that cute, pretty & quirky packaging is definitely something that sways us into purchasing certain things, lashes included. 

I wasn't blown away by this design but i do love the fact that it's pink and pretty and shows how and why their product is unique in comparison to other lashes on the market. On the box it states that KISS lashes have a tapered end as opposed to other lashes which are often cut off straight, often leaving the user with a less natural effect. I personally really like that they put that on the box and it's actually one of the main reasons that i decided to buy a few different styles of these lashes. I mean, no one wants false lashes that look, well...false?






Lashes in the style 'Iconic'


Lashes in the style 'Lily'



Now let me tell you one thing...These lashes are super SUPER soft and lightweight. The band on them is clear and really thin which is probably my favourite thing when it comes to lashes. Hate is a strong word, but i can honestly say that there is nothing worse than putting on a pair of falsies and for the thick band to be digging into my inner corner all night, you feel me? 

I literally just stopped typing this post so that i could glue the little suckers to me eyes and o m g they feel so comfortable. I can't even tell that i've got lashes on right now and i'm so happy about it. Considering how long they are and how many lash hairs there are, i'm really surprised at just how lightweight they feel. Another thing, the lash band is very flexible and sits perfectly on the eye. YASSSSS.

SIDE NOTE: Be careful when removing them from the packaging. Due to them being so lightweight and having such a thin band, they are hella fragile and need handling delicately. But other than that, i ain't complaining. 

The glue that they come with is also pretty good. I usually stick to using my duo glue, however if i didn't have that to hand then i would not be opposed to using the glue supplied. 

I'd never heard of 'multi-angle technology' when referring to a pair of false eyelashes, but from now on- i'm deffo going to be looking for lashes that have it. It definitely makes a difference to how natural they look, but without compromising the length or how dramatic they are. 

Overall i'd give these an easy 9/10, with the only thing that i dislike a little being how easily they can be broken when removing them from the packaging. 

For a price of £5.99 though, they're 100% approved by me. Below is what the lashes look like once applied.




I hope you enjoyed this post as much as i loved writing it,
Tash x

No comments: