Saturday 31 December 2016

Final Haul/Post of 2016




With 2016 drawing to a close i felt it would only be right to end the year with one final haul & what better way to go into the New Year than with some pretty, new homeware.

All of the things that i picked up are from HomeBargins which if you're not familiar with it, is similar to B&M, FamilyBargins or even Wilko, so pretty cheap and cheerful! Don't get me wrong though, for less than £2 an item (i know right, crazy) the quality is insanely good and the room spray believe it or not smells amazing!



The aesthetic of my basket made me really happy as well which is probably what enticed me to pick up more than i needed, but then again as a blogger can you ever really have too much stationary or rose gold homeware? The answer is defo a no.

So what did i buy? Well...


  • A Candle (£1.99): To be brutally honest, i'll probably never light the candle. Not because i don't want to, it smells amazing. My uni halls don't allow candles to be burnt in bedrooms & i really don't want to set a smoke alarm off and have the entire building evacuated!
  • Room Spray (£1.99): Now, i tell ya...this room spray smells absolutely amazing! It's light and slightly floral but doesn't make the room smell like a field of roses. The pretty packaging is what drew me in at first, but after smelling it i couldn't really not buy it. 
  • Fragranced Diffuser (£2): I haven't actually opened this product yet but from the ingredients in it what it says on the back i am pretty sure that it is going to smell similar to the room spray. I love the packaging though and in my opinion it looks much more expensive than it is!
  • Stationary (£1-£1.99): As always i had to pick up a few stationary bits and bobs, but my absolute favourite is the little 'to do' flip notebook. I'm really bad at keeping organised so i'm hoping that it'll help me slightly (also going to try to make it my new years resolution)! I also picked up a couple of pretty pens and pencils, mainly to give me motivation to actually write things down during the 2nd semester of uni. 






So that's what i bought from HomeBargins this week! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend and that you have a very happy and safe New Year. I'm so grateful for what this year has bought me and i can't wait to see what 2017 has in store. Hopefully this semester at uni will be a little less stressful and i'll be able to post more frequently.

Happy New Year x

No comments: