Thursday 12 January 2017

KIKO Milano have NAILED IT (get it? lol)

Welcome back to my blog guys!

So i found out about the company a while ago and absolutely fell in love. Unfortunately, after buying a few eyeshadow palettes to test out i quickly realised that my skin was just not suited to the them. I have very sensitive skin and a few of the ingredients must not have agreed with me because my eyelids became very dry and itchy after using the power eyeshadows for a few days. However, definitely don't let that put you off buying the products as everyone else that i have given the palettes to, to test out have been just fine. Clearly it's just me and my weird skin that can't use them!

Not being able to use KIKO products on my face is a massive bummer, but what i am able to use are their range of gorgeous nail polishes, and thankfully there are well over 100 different shades to choose from so i could still splash the cash on cruelty free, vegan make-up (absolute win).


These are a few of my favourites that i picked up at the Bristol store a little while ago. I haven't actually worn all of them yet, but i've got to say that the pink glittery one on the far right has definitely become a top contender when it comes to picking out my absolute fave.

I got all of these on sale and paid only £2 for each (i think they're usually £4.90 which is still a complete steal) and the quality of them is brilliant.

I put a few to the chip test to see how long they'd last and surprisingly they managed to last a whole 6 days before the first chip appeared- which i think is pretty damn good for a £2 nail polish!

So if you haven't heard of or checked out this brand, i suggest you do ASAP because whats better than affordable, good quality, cruelty free, vegan make-up?




No comments: