Monday 3 October 2016

What's in my bag?: University edition

Hello my loves!

I'm posting this from my new room in Southampton which is super exciting, i can't wait to be more social via my blog now that i've got a little bit more free time (for now) before i get drowned by essays and coursework. 

I've always wanted to do a 'What's in my bag?' post, but never actually got around to doing one. However today is the day, so without further ado - here's what's in my bag that i took to uni today!


The bag itself: I got this bag from Debenhams in Southampton just before Christmas last year. I saw it when i was having a quick browse around town before work & decided that i just had to have it. The brand is called 'Floozie' and they have some absolutely beautiful bags if you're into super girly, pink accessories.

Plus, because it's pink and fluffy... i needed it in my life.




 Hip Flask: This accidentally made its way to uni with me today as i used this bag on a night out last week. Every student knows just how expensive drinks are & how easily how much you've spent creeps up on you- so why not be sassy about it?



 Pencil Case: I love this pencil case so much that i bought the matching macbook cover to go with it (i'll post about that another time as it wasn't in me bag!) It's from H&M and it makes me feel like a true mermaid.





My old phone: Pretty much everyone who follows me on Twitter will have seen my million tweets about how i got the new iphone 7 just under two weeks ago. But i can't bare to part with my old phone just yet, so yes... i am still carrying it around with me just incase anyone doesn't have my new number.




Sunglasses: Although the summer has come to an end, it is still sunny af on my morning walks to uni, therefore these little H&M lovelies will be staying by my side for a while yet. (They're also great for hiding a hangover when you have a 9am lecture)





Notebook: This notebook from Paperchase was kindly gifted to me by my lovely co-workers when i left my job at H&M (shock) in August. It's super pretty and goes so well with my pencil case and laptop case that it makes me shed tears of happiness





Phonecase: The cute little thing is one of my most recent purchases and i bought it from Ann Summers. It originally had ears that were attached to the top, however i took them off and they were always in the way. I'm really into fluffy pom-poms so this was definitely a must have, it was also only £3!!!! Bargain!



Keys: Like i said, i love fluffy pom-poms, so it only seems fair that i put them on everything! The pom-pom is from H&M once again and the other thing attached is an old bracelet from Michael Kors. 

                                         

 Purse: I am very aware that i am in need of a new purse, but it does the job so can i really ask for any more? I got it for Christmas nearly 3 years ago now and it is from Tophop. The suede effect used to be really soft and pretty, but the years of wear have not done it any favours!



Liquid lipstick: Usually i'll carry around a small make-up bag around with me, but because i knew i was only going to uni for 3 hours i decided to just take my lipstick with me today. I love Lime Crime and their liquid lipsticks are definitely my favourite product to use from their wide range. This colour is called Rave & i absolutely love it for when i want to make a statement without putting on a full face of make-up (& when i wake up late and have a lecture!)




So that's it for what's in my bag. I'll admit it's not as exciting as some of the posts i've seen but it's honest and it's what was in my bag today!


2 comments:

golubeva tanya said...

Lovely post!

Maybe you want to follow each other?
Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away. 
x

Anna-Alina said...

OMG everything is too cute!!!♥ Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784