Wednesday 2 March 2016

£1 and under beauty buys that'll change your life


When you're looking for a new make-up brand to test out, or simply just want to purchase a few new bits and bob, look no further than Primark. Yes, Primark. 

I was just as sceptical as you are right now until i tried the products for myself, but hand on heart, a few of the things in their beauty department as just as good (some of them even better) than your top end brands.

I went into my local Primark today to pick up my all time favourite eyebrow pencil (which i have previously blogged/ raved about) and along the way, i found a couple of things that caught my eye. 


      1. The PS...Quick dry nail polish in '06 Grey' (60 pence)

I've used nail polishes from Primark before and have always been satisfied with the result, so i picked up this little 6ml beauty because who doesn't love having simple, grey nails?



       2. PS...Lip liner pencil in '01 Nude' (1 pound)

I've never purchased lip pencils from Primark as i am usually quite picky. However, this product did actually deliver. The colour is lovely and matches my Rimmel 712 Nude lipstick really well. I haven't tried wearing it for an entire day, so i'm unsure of whether it will survive the entire say, but i'll keep you updated on that!


       3. PS... Brow pencil in 'Dark' (1 pound)

 I will big up this product until i find something better, and for a pound it's going to be very hard to find a competitor. You all know how much i love this product and how i wish you would all try it and see for yourself just how amazing it is (you won't regret it). It lasts all day and is so easy to apply!


There are so many more beauty products that Primark sell, and i plan on stocking up in the coming weeks and bombarding you all with hundreds of reviews. All of these products were less than a pound each, which to me seems a little bit insane, especially as the quality of them is pretty damn good!


If you think there's a product i'm missing out on, or if you've found something that you think is better then definitely let me know in the comments. We all love a bargain and well, it'd be rude not to share them!


Have a lovely Wednesday evening!

1 comment:

Chloe Butchers said...

I absolutely LOVE their lipsticks and lip liners! I can confirm that the lip liners last all day, and even after removal stay around until the next day. Real lasting power!
These are some great finds :)

Chloe x | Snug Corner