Monday 22 February 2016

Empty Casket: Review

 It's Monday once again and i've gotta say, i'm really looking forward to being able to wake up in the mornings and not feel like i'm living in the middle of the Arctic. Anyway, today's post is going to be on a company that i have known about for a little while now but shockingly never purchased anything from, until now (well kinda, it was a gift!)

With my 21st birthday just passing, i'd had my mum on my back for weeks asking me what it was that i wanted. Me being me, i had no idea!

Instagram is an amazing place for ideas and inspiration, and whilst scrolling down my feed one of Empty Caskets posts popped up (i always dread it as a poor uni student because everything is so beautiful and i have no money). I pretty much decided then and there that i definitely wanted something from the store for my birthday and i don't regret my hasty decision at all.



The next day, i sent the link to my mum and told her that i'd love something from Empty Casket for my 21st and i didn't mind at all what it was, seeing as though i would wear any of the jewellery that they produce. Truth be told, best decision ever - my mum is an ace present picker! (Thanks Sharon). 

She bought me the 'Garnet love spell locket' necklace and i am completely in love with it. It's a beautiful sterling silver heart shaped locket with the prettiest detailing and a red gem in the middle. It opens upwards to reveal a quite spacious locket compartment, which at the moment is empty on mine, but i'm on the hunt for things to put inside it. 

Not only is the quality of the jewellery really great, but also the packaging that it came in was so lovely. I got mine in a black and white striped paper bag, and inside that was a little black box with the company logo on it. There was also a cute little business card inside with a thank you for the order. 
Overall i'm really impressed with my experience as a customer of Empty Casket and will for sure be purchasing from them in the future. I've got my eye on the matching ring to my necklace, which is pictured below and is called the 'Sterling silver garnet love spell ring' and is equally as beautiful. 

 If you've looked on the site before or follow them on Instagram and have thought about buying something but not done it, then i definitely recommend it. & if you're completely new and haven't heard of them at all, then make sure you do because you're missing out big time!!!!

No comments: