Friday 7 April 2017

Did i actually post my first YouTube video?

It's finally Friday and honestly i cannot even begin to tell you how stressful this week has been. I've had one uni meeting after another and the library has felt more like home than my actual bedroom, but it's deadline season so these things have to be done, right?






So i've been talking about posting my first YouTube video since way back in 2016, but every time i sit down to finally film one i always back out. I think it's the thought of sitting in front of a camera and talking to no one that makes me feel really, just..weird. I'm also currently living in halls and i can't bear thinking that my flatmates might hear me recording a video. I know it sounds really stupid but i just couldn't get over that and be brave enough to do it.

But alas, here we 4 months into 2017 and i have actually gotten around to filming and editing my first video. It's not amazing and i'm not as proud of it as i would like to be, but right now finishing my university work is at the top of my priority list right now & i'll have the entire summer to create new videos!

If you have any make-up related video requests or would like me to film anything in particular leave a comment below of @ me on twitter- i love writing/filming content that you guys actually want to see!

I'll be posting new videos every Thursday at 7pm for the time being, but throughout the summer i'll be posting 2-3 times a week!

I hope you all have an amazing sunny weekend & don't forget to subscribe to my channel!


No comments: