Wednesday 14 September 2016

I'M MOVING BACK TO SOUTHAMPTON TOMORROW!

Hello lovelies!

It feels like it really was only yesterday that i was packing up my things for the summer and moving back to my hometown of Swindon. But here we are 4 and a half months later and i've just finished putting my final few things into the car ready for the journey back to the sunny city of Southampton to begin my second year of university! Craziness.

I've had such a great time over the summer & if you read my blog regularly you'll know that i had the pleasure of working at H&M with some really amazing people, many of which i now regard as my close friends. But as everyone knows, summer doesn't last forever & after earning a pretty decent amount of money, i am going back to the slums of student life. Okay... so it really isn't as bad as i make out. Especially as i'm moving into a flat with my best friends in the entire world and we're going to stumble our way though the drunken blur that comes with higher education.

So, without further ado, here is what i have splurged on before returning to my favourite city


1. New bedding.

I loveeee fresh sheets. Any excuse to buy a new duvet cover, i will take full advantage of. Because of that, i like to not spend a fortune on bedding so that i can buy new ones all the time (yes, sad. I am aware of that). I bought this lovely geometric patterned one from Asda, and as you can see- the double only cost me £16! This includes the duvet cover and two pillow cases to match. They also have a brill range of sheets that match (and i obvs bought them, as well as two big matching cushions).

2. Everything else.

I am literally not even kidding you. I am a spender and anyone that knows me knows that i piss money up the walls whenever i get the chance to. Here's a list of things i have bought for my new uni room this year;


  • Mugs
  • Glasses
  • Lights
  • Photo frames
  • Candles
  • Cushions (& lots of them)
  • Unnecessary random ornaments
  • More bathroom products than i will ever need 
  • Too many bottles of shampoo and conditioner
  • Shower mat 
  • Bath towels
  • Stationary   
  • Face cloths 
  • New clothes (I have pretty much bought something new clothing-wise nearly everyday)
  • Shoes 
  • 3 tote bags 
  • A backpack
  • A shit ton of new make-up + brushes
  • 2 Make up bags 
  • Glittery socks (totally not needed) 
  • & even more things that i can't remember 
So that sums it up. I cannot cope when it comes to not spending money. I fully well know that i cannot have the world at uni- but obviously i seem to think i can buy the majority of it... $$$$

Have a great evening and don't do a Tasha when it comes to buying things for uni!!!! xo



No comments: