Wednesday 26 October 2016

My new obsession: Rose Gold

Good afternoon lovelies, it's almost the middle of the week....sigh

So, i've got a slight obsession going on this week and it's starting to get a little dangerous...

If you've looked at my social media lately, you might have seen that i've been buying a fair few bits of jewellery recently, all of which happen to be in rose gold. I'm not sure whats come over me as i'm usually all about the silver, but there is just something about rose gold that makes me excited for Autumn...and it looks great with burgundy shades (which is definitely the colour we all crave during Autumn, lets face it).

All of mine is from either Primark, Accessorize or H&M (aside from the watch which is Fossil) - If anyone has any other shops that they know of selling dainty rose-gold jewellery, then hit me up because i want to know!!!



No comments: